Church of the Holy Transfiguration of Christ-on-the-Mount
AI summary — doctrinal positions on this page are inferred by AI from this church's own public statements and may be inaccurate.
Historical
Historical details
Founded1891
ArchitectureGothic Revival
Heritage statusNational Register of Historic Places listed place
In their own words
Statements
wikipedia_intro
The Church of the Holy Transfiguration of Christ on the Mount is a modest, single-room, hand-built wooden church near the summit of Meads Mountain in Woodstock, New York, originally constructed c. 1891 by George Mead, his son, William Mead and his son's wife, Anna Della Mead. Services in the Sarum Rite of the Western Orthodox (Catholic) tradition are held each Sunday morning.Source ↗
Related